V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy who I might be trading my RKC to wants the original bars and cables. Last I checked, my wrench was holding them for me, but that was atleast 2months ago... I'll call him tommorow, but i'm hoping to get an idea on what a stock set would cost just in case....
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
I'm sure it will be found on the harley corporate site under accessories.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone have a set of original cables laying around after they swapped out there bars? If so, let me know if you'd like to sell them to me....
Thanks

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
cables

by chance what are you going to do with the stuff you are taking off (i'm assuming braided cables & custom bars)? I thought I had my stock bars but they got tossed. What is the bike equipped with now ( bars & cables)? Just wondering...

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had 14" chubby apes put on with steel braided cables. I wouldnt take them off for me, but the guy who i'm working a trade deal out with isnt 100% sure of his feelings towards the apes, so he wants the original cables (due to the costs of new cables) just incase he decides to go back down.
The deal might not go through anyway now as were not any closer on the numbers than we were yesterday. It's been a back and forth thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts