V-Twin Forum banner

81 - 100 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
16,115 Posts
Hahahaha, clueless. They come into town to get away from predators....there isn't an over population of ANY game animal in our parts....EVERYONE hunts. However the Wolves are a problem for EVERYONE in our area, protected and revered by the libtards that sadly run this state, who haven't a clue about ANYTHING that has to do with nature, or how to manage it.
Wolves are the only predators? You don't have coyotes? What about the biggest predator of them all? Hunters?

With the restrictions on hunting, deer populations indeed began to grow. Numbers of white-tailed deer rebounded slowly at first, then more and more quickly. In the last few decades deer numbers have literally exploded, and now exceed 30 million nationwide. There are more deer today in Missouri (an estimated 900,000) and Illinois (an estimated 750,000) than at any time in our nation’s history.

With the explosion of the population comes food shortages. That and lack of fear of the biggest predator gets them wandering into areas normally out of their range.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Must be nice.
It is nice I buy things that I don't need. I have given away 2 Harleys and a Honda Civic to deserving relatives. My 65 Ford I let my neighbor put his name on the title as a lien holder so he will get it when I die. Why wait until I die to see people happy. It is not like I will be floating around the house like a spirit. Looking down I see them fighting over what I had. My stocks will go to help further great grandchildrens education. If there is anything left. How many years do I have? Life lasts a long time, but death lasts even longer. So I buy toys fix them up and have fun. Yup sure is nice.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wolves are the only predators? You don't have coyotes? What about the biggest predator of them all? Hunters?
Did I say that wolves were the only predator......no, I said that wolves are a problem caused by the idiots that live in the city and haven't a clue. You know like the ones who are clueless about hunting and live in LA.

With the explosion of the population comes food shortages. That and lack of fear of the biggest predator gets them wandering into areas normally out of their range.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
This "info" just shows how little you know about my area......but keep tryin to be viable.

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I live in the sticks we have black bears, but I haven't seen one in the yard since hurricane Fran. Deer turkeys and hogs. I could do without the wild hogs as they eat anything even your pets. The bobcats shy away from people which works for me. I've seen one coyote 9 yrs ago. Last spring I was by a big field next to some woods and I heard pups yelping and then it got quiet so I guess momma was home. Surely they were coyotes way back in the woods like that. I wouldn't put up with deer in my yard living in a subdivision. I'd make up a habenero soup for my garden sprayer and they would avoid my garden.

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
My stocks have dropped 15% . Who cares it always loses this time of year. This is a good time to buy beer stocks or anything for that matter.

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,920 Posts
Did I say that wolves were the only predator......no, I said that wolves are a problem caused by the idiots that live in the city and haven't a clue. You know like the ones who are clueless about hunting and live in LA.

This "info" just shows how little you know about my area......but keep tryin to be viable.

So, you think he's tryin to be "viable", yet you call him clueless?

How exactly are wolves a "problem caused by the idiots that live in the city"?

·
Registered
167 Posts
So, you think he's tryin to be "viable", yet you call him clueless?

How exactly are wolves a "problem caused by the idiots that live in the city"?
protected....virtually impossible to get a predator tag to protect your stock. they kill for the hell of it not just for food.

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
About 40 years ago I had a wolf hybrid that would go with the children in the morning to wait for the bus. In the afternoon she would be in her usual spot 30' off the road waiting for the bus. Smart dog as she went out there when it was time and didn't sit out there all day. One day I came home from work and noticed she was sleeping on the lawn. The kids came running to the truck crying. I went to her and saw the tire tracks leave the road where they drove across my yard to kill my dog. I bought them another hybrid and taught the puppy to not follow them to the bus stop so when he was an adult I didn't have to restrain him.

·
Registered
929 Posts
. One day I came home from work and noticed she was sleeping on the lawn. The kids came running to the truck crying. I went to her and saw the tire tracks leave the road where they drove across my yard to kill my dog.
People who do this to animals better not ever let me catch em....I have always said if the SPCA had a job to hunt and kill the people who do this to animals, I would volunteer to do it for free........

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
People who do this to animals better not ever let me catch em....I have always said if the SPCA had a job to hunt and kill the people who do this to animals, I would volunteer to do it for free........
I rented a house that had a brick column for the mailbox and a cat that would be in the shade of it peering down to the driveway culvert watching for field rats. No one tried to run over him.

81 - 100 of 143 Posts