V-Twin Forum banner

41 - 60 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Just got a voice mail from the local HD shop to see if I was styill on the 20126 they sold me and if I was ready to move up. What timing.

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well Myrtle Beach bike week hasn't been cancelled as I haven't heard anything about it. The SC governor has outlawed gatherings of a 1,000 people and up so I imagine there won't be a rally.

I was at Publix grocery at the beach for watercress and saw a toilet paper themed cake. If I want real Italian bread or a round loaf for a mufalatta, oyster mushrooms and watercress I go to the beach where the northern retirees live. The local Food Lion finally started carrying bok choy. Anyways here is the cake.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
And it's only$12.99! They're selling real toilet tissue out here for $100.00 a roll! And our Governor has limited large groups to 500.

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I have 7 rolls of Scott's which is good for at least 7 weeks so I'm good. Walmart here is out of tp, but the grocery stores and Dollar General stores are stocked. Whats up with that?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Gee, I still really don't get. Did the other 10 tables all take the same train or did some of them take a truck? And did they arrive at the same time? What was the speed of each taken? This math stuff is hard!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm starting to not worry about it.....I think we had it a month ago after the visit to the ER with my foot. All the symptoms I had are the same as their talkin about, and I did try to hack up a lung for 4 days straight. After that it was a few more weeks of recovery from the cough, still have some crap come up now. As for the brain dead public, we keep 3 cases of MRE's and paper products aren't required to survive.....everything else I can have delivered.

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I'm starting to not worry about it.....I think we had it a month ago after the visit to the ER with my foot. All the symptoms I had are the same as their talkin about, and I did try to hack up a lung for 4 days straight. After that it was a few more weeks of recovery from the cough, still have some crap come up now. As for the brain dead public, we keep 3 cases of MRE's and paper products aren't required to survive.....everything else I can have delivered.
I am glad you are feeling better and you have you have been getting out.

·
Registered
49 Posts
And it's only$12.99! They're selling real toilet tissue out here for $100.00 a roll! And our Governor has limited large groups to 500.
Wow... We stocked up a tad more than usual, meds and such but nothing radical. Did notice TP and hamburger were scarce at the bigger places. Read somewhere a fellow hoarded 18K bottles of hand sanitizer hoping to cash-in. Too much! Don't think I'd be dropping $100 on TP...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yeah I heard that guy got so many threats he's now donating all that. What I don't get is here in NorCal I've been told to shelter in place because of my age. But because I have chronic pain and take opioids the law says I have to be seen by my Dr for refills. It's not just a Dr's office, it's also an Urgent Care! WTF am I supposed to do?! I really don't want to go there and risk exposure. And now they're saying schools will be closed for the rest of the year. Our 9 yr old grandson lives with us. I'm gonna go nuts! LOL!

·
Registered
16,115 Posts
I'm down to a case of beer.

I live in a rural area. Just got home from the local Dollar General in the middle of no where.

Just for grins, I had to look. Yep. No TP. WTF is wrong with people?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I live so far out in the country that we don't get Jeopardy until 8pm. The stores here are slowly filling the shelves. The idiots that bought everything should also have bought condoms so in 9 months another generation of idiots isn't reproduced.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Idiots is right. My sister works for a medical supply company and she mostly does fittings for braces, etc. Some woman came in looking for antibacterial wipes and of course they were out. So the woman picks up some anti uric acid paste that's used for elderly that wear diapers. It prevents and treats the urine burning the skin. She wanted to know if she put that on her hands if it would protect her from the virus. My sister told her no and it will not prevent pregnancy either. Morons are taking over.

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,920 Posts
Idiots is right. My sister works for a medical supply company and she mostly does fittings for braces, etc. Some woman came in looking for antibacterial wipes and of course they were out. So the woman picks up some anti uric acid paste that's used for elderly that wear diapers. It prevents and treats the urine burning the skin. She wanted to know if she put that on her hands if it would protect her from the virus. My sister told her no and it will not prevent pregnancy either. Morons are taking over.
It might prevent pregnancy, if she leaves the product out in plain sight. jus sayin

41 - 60 of 143 Posts