V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats with the hysteria over this germ? Every 4 hours in the U.S. someone dies from the flu. In 2017 67,539 died from the flu in the states. Has the flu become commonplace?

People have quit buying Corona beer. Is that stupid or what? NC governor Roy Cooper just declared an emergency. There is one case in the state. Delta Airlines has decided to quit flying out of Wilmington. The Azalea Festival is almost here and it would be a good time to go as the streets will probably be deserted.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This would be a good time to buy Corona stock. Why is it every time there is an event like this people run out and buy toilet paper and water. If you are infected the hospital has all the supplies you need.

·
not sober all the time
5,521 Posts
I don't drink any beer i have to add fruit to so it'll taste decent.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Fruit in beer? Reminds me of that Abita Purple Haze. Nasty. I like beer. I drink cheap beer, PBR, Bud, etc. I drink beer that cost over $1 per ounce. Corona never appealed to me, neither does "fruity" beer. ?

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Probably the absolute worst stuff I ever had was ABC beer when I spent a couple weeks in Cocoa Beach TDY. Couple of young airmen didn't have the cash for real beer so they bought a case of the ABC stuff. I wondered upon them one night and they offered some. Horrible tasting stuff. It was like someone took Coors Lite and mixed it with a cheap red wine. That was in the early 80's and I've had a lot of different brews since and nothing has been as bad as that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Augie Busch sold out an American icon to foreigners. It's about as American now as Toyota. I'll never drink another Bud.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tom Hanks and his OL has this chit. Nineteen cases in NC 1 in quarantine. I have a feeling this will be a sad Myrtle Beach bike week if it is held at all.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts