V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Corbin solo on my Road King for about a year and it started showing some premature wear along the seam in the main part of the seat and the front left corner. It was also missing one of the bumpers.

I called them up and they asked that I send pics. I did, they called and said "Send it in, we'll take care of it."

I had to pay shipping to them, but they recovered it, replaced the missing rubber bumper and sent it back. Total time was less than 2 weeks including shipping both ways.

I'm very happy with Corbin and thier customer service. :thanks:

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Corbin rocks. I have a Corbin seat on my Honda. Got it two years ago and love it. Rode down to Hollister, CA on July 4th 2003 and ordered one at the factory (they have a 10% discount if you order at the factory on July 4th weekend). Rode back down a week or so later to have the seat fitted etc. Wanted a Gunfighter & Lady, but they only have Gunfighters available for that bike, so they built up the foam on the back of the saddle to basically make me a custom Gunfighter & Lady seat. They molded the drivers seat to my ass. Shave a little foam here, add a little here. They kept saying its not done until I was satisfied. All for no extra charge. It was a great experience. Picked out the leather and stitching style I wanted and poof... Had the seat done in a couple hours. Also had them recover the sissy bar pad to match the seat, for about $100 more).

When you get the custom done, like I did, your allowed two re-fittings, incase when your on the road you realize you needed more or less foam somewhere to make it more comfortable. During the initial fitting I didn't ride the bike over 30mph to test the feel of the seat on the bike. So I didn't notice that the seat was back about one inch too far. Over 50mph, the wind would push me back in the seat and my feet would have trouble reaching the pegs. Brought the seat back in a week later and they added the needed padding... again, at no extra charge.

I love that saddle. Keep it clean/moisturized etc and it will last forever.

·
Registered
12 Posts
glad to hear the good comments on corbin seats, I have a corbin hollywood solo on order hope it rides as good as it looks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.