V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else having problems with Corbins lack of return policy. Nobody wants to return my phone calls or emails

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Corbin??? Forget it you are stuck.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Its all about the dollar bill ya'll.

Once they get it, they got you. I tried to contact them reference losing my rider seat thread bolt. All I wanted was a dimension. A week later I said forget it and found one on my own.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
A friend of mine is running a corbin on his Road King. 2" split at the butt seam with only about 1000 miles on it. Corbin demanded $50.00 for the repair. IMO not a good way to cunduct business and expect repeat customers.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My brother had a hell of a time when he ordered his seat. Something must be wrong with their phone system. I think they can only receive calls, 'cause they sure don't seem to be able to call anyone back. Fortunately he was able to go to the factory and they gave him his seat, then custom fit it to his rear. If you’re going to buy a Corbin IMO go to the factory. They will get you in and out. It is a night and day difference in customer service. If you cant make it to the factory, well, good luck!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well it seems once they have your money that's it. Wait until something goes wrong. It's like pulling teeth to get them to acknowlege a problem. I "cornered" one of their guys at their display at Americade this year. It was like playing the old shell game. The guys at the Mustang display seemed more understanding about the Corbin problems than the Corbin guy was. Great seats but you'd better darn well hope you get a good one to start with.

Jim

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Well, with all the bad things I have been hearing about Corbin, they will not get a red cent from me:mad: I think I will go with a Mustang seat:)

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Markcuda said:
Well, with all the bad things I have been hearing about Corbin, they will not get a red cent from me:mad: I think I will go with a Mustang seat:)

So when does your bike come in?

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
My bike should be in in January or February:)

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Markcuda said:
My bike should be in in January or February:)

I would require detox by mid December.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i also orderd a corbin seat for a v-rod,the back half came in wrong so they said to send it back no problem, its been over two months and repeated e-mails and phone calls still no help. when i did get to talk to someone they were very rude and acted like they could care less they really do suck!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Forget Corbin - they are the most arrogant bas.... I ever dealt with.

No reaction on numerous e-mails and calls - they define customer service in their own way.

·
Still Serving...U.S. Army
160 Posts
Damn, I've heard nothing but great things about the Corbin seats before this. I pay for the product, but I also want a company to stand behind it. I have no qualms paying a bit more to a company based on good customer service alone. I think I'll stear clear of Corbin after this thread.

·
963 Posts
I am glad to know what not to buy!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I heard very similar responses on the BMWRT thread. VERY similar, At least you know ther're not picking just on Harley riders!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I heard very similar responses on the BMWRT thread. VERY similar, At least you know ther're not picking just on Harley riders!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered dual tour for my v-rod,( I have the rack, )they sent the wrong rear seat but corrected it 2 months later, in the meantime I used the rear seat they sent. Maybe not the quickest response, but i am satisfied, the seat is great, light years ahead of stock hd.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts