V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, figure would ask , looking for a better seat, liked the stock seat, comfort wise for me, but not looks. Went and bought a leather HD Badlander, seem to push me a little forward, like the look, not the comfort. I see some say the Corbin Gunfighter, looks good, any input on that, and how about Mustang seats, they seem a little cheaper. I paid $250 for the badlander, is the Corbin a lot better, I see they cost $350 or up??

·
Head Trickster
116 Posts
I have the Lady Gunfighter and love it...My bike came stock with the Badlander and it sucked. Corbin moves me down and back an inch.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Corbin is leather, Mustang is vinyl. Leather breathes. I put the custom solo on my bike and love it. Corbin will also custom modify your seat for you at no charge one time. Pretty cool.

I got so stiff and hurt with the stock seat. I don't even notice the Corbin seat, it is so comfortable. Love it.

Get the Corbin.

8-Ball

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
I put the Mustang on my 05 Fat Boy. I liked it alot better than the stock. Nice and firm and very comfy. Sits you in the bike and has good back support.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have a Corbin Young Gun on my Heritage and my wife has a Corbin Close Gunfighter on her Lowrider. Both seats look great and no problems with comfort. The Young Gun sits you lower and farther back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts