V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Cobin Solo Seat model HD-FLH-9-S-C that came off the FLHX Street Glide I recently purchased. Seat is in excellent condition and PM me if interested. Asking $300 shipped. Thanks!

This is what it looks like on the bike:

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
How tall are you? Is this a Close Solo Seat or Standard Classic Solo? Does this have the hole in the back to accept a corbin backrest?

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Damn, am I third in line?? lol. Looks awesome, I'd love to see some of the same things the others would.

I'm waiting for a refund from a seat I have had on order for six freaking weeks. If it wasn't for the fact I'm waiting for that money to end up back in my account, I'd just take it right now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How tall are you? Is this a Close Solo Seat or Standard Classic Solo? Does this have the hole in the back to accept a corbin backrest?
This is the close seat with the hole in the back for a Corbin backrest. The guy I bought the bike off of was 5'4". I'm 5'9" and the seat puts me too far forward on the tank. Had another guy interested but backed out. Seat comes with a 2x keys that is needed to remove the seat and the mounting hardware. Here are a few more pic's:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.