V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to copy a map that's loaded in a bike? I'm using the SERT. I haven't been able to figure a way how to do that yet. I want to be able to save a map from a bike in case I have problems and need to reload the stock map

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Do a search on this forum and you will find your answer, it's a very popular question... answer is NO. Only option you have is to try and reverse engineer the code by riding around in SERT DATA mode.... but at best it will only give you a rough idea. Should the MOCO put the factory code on the CD... I think so - they should at least give us the option of going back to stock when their SERT code doesn't come close to working properly. But, they know we will end up going back to the stealer, cause they are the only ones that can do it. It's all about making more money for the MOCO, while giving us a hope in finding a work around for an engine that is way too lean. yup, I'm just sayin.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KenInVic said:
It's all about making more money for the MOCO

That's probably why they charge $450 for a SERT. The module in a SERT is strictly so they can force you to buy a SERT for each bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts