V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, it is 7 degrees here in Ohio and it is time for warmer thoughts! Anybody planning any cool bike trips this summer? I am going down the Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway.
TmrHrrs

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Easyriderdan, I will be in the Asheville area around the first week of August and thenI will go on down to Bristol to the drag races. Next year I am going to ride to South Dakota. I have always wanted to see the Badlands. To gps4, this is exactly the way that I think, even if my friends think that I am crazy!
TmrHrrs

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
00Standard:
I am from Northeast Ohio and last year I took 50 East from Parkersburg and then picked up 33 east and took that over to Virgina on my way to Maryland. That is a nice ride. On 33 as you get to Virgina, it comes out of some twisties and straigtens out in the George Washington National Forest. It is like a long, cool green tunnel. Beautiful. What part of Ohio are you from? I ride down south all of the time. It is the best part of Ohio. One of my favorite rides is SR 800 south to SR 26 south to Marietta.
TmrHrrs.

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
00Standard:
Have Fun!
Haven't rode out too much in your neck of the woods. A buddy of mine broke down when we were on a trip in Gallipolis and we had some really nice people open up a little shop on a Sunday to help us out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.