V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
768 Posts
fourhour said:
No, they'll be others there!:D YFB200; When are ya going up? Have'nt decided when I am but you might be riding through my neck of the woods and maybe we can hook up. Quite possibly be like Wednesday or so.

D
HELL YA, I'm there. I want to get there to see the hill climb at Gunstock mt. It was on Wed last yr and I think it was the same day the yr before also. So I'll be there from at least then. Starting my plans already. Any you gents want to stop in fer a couple are more than welcome. My setup is always stocked. I stay in Tilton, it's about 8 or so miles from the strip. Enough distance away that I can get the fuk out and ride without sitting in a line. Rite on the lake ??? not sure of the name of it. It's south of Laconia. I set up wit a bunch of my buds and a bunch of others that show up every yr. We bring beat on bikes to blow up, giant fire, and break out the burn boards its that time. Can you smell the rubber yet?
Marcus dairy is 1/2 hr from my house. Go there fer breakfast. On Sat they have car cruises. Ther last couple of super Sundays there where just that. They had a LOT of peeps show up. We go there fer a little then bar hop around. CT bike week is also gaining speed. Last yr was prety cool. I always have a good time at every place I go. Then again, I could have a good time when I sleep. I'll go to any event with a bunch of bikers. I just love to see all that metal and shiny chrome, it gives me a woody.

· Registered
768 Posts
Here is the new site fer CT bike week. I have only gone to the 1 in the fall never made the spring run. But will probly this time. I met the guy Ed Buley who started this event at the Expo in Hartford last weekend. HELL of a nice guy. I'll go just to support him. Who am I kidding, any excuse to ride and party is fer me.
;)
http://www.bikeweeks.com/2003/news.shtml

Anyone gone to this NY bike week? Sup wit dat?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.