V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
Hey TA and YFB, I've been going to Laconia since the mid 70's and last year was the last. $200 fine for flashing? Cops hold hands down the entire lenght of rt. 3. And it's more like spring break with the kids in the SUV's then bike week.
Go to the Rendezvous in NY the weekend after Loconia. Old time biker party with lots of beer, rodeo and titties. Only rules are nobody gets hurt and some real nice riding in the area after the hangover wears off

· Registered
193 Posts
Fourhour, Phoenix was ok, rain and cool 50-60 deg. The way people dive there make Boston drivers look like blue hairs!!! Got to take a ride up 89A from Prescott over to Cottonwood, real nice ride over the mountain, wife said no way she would ride on a bike with me on that road. I'll be at the Centrum probably on Saturday.
Up for any ride, anywhere, anytime, just give me the details and tell me where we're meeting.

· Registered
193 Posts
fourhour said:
Is that the 18th? I'll more than likely be there too but I was think of shooting for Sunday as I'll be working and it is right across the street:D Funny thing is, aint got no money to buy anything:mad:
Yea it's the 18th. A buddy's brother puts the show on so I'm trying to get some passes. And who's got money?

· Registered
193 Posts
fourhour said:
Okay, I'll be the old guy, with the gray hair, black shirt and a beer standing near the beer stand! Can't miss me:D
Another old guy with grey hair, black shirt and a beer. Yea right everyone should be able to pick you out right away. That's like saying I'll be the tall guy with the white Stetson and the nickel blackhawk in Texas?????????.
Hey Dennis you can afford to buy beer at the Centrum? There cheeper at the tittie bars. Come over to the clubhouse after the show and I'll buy, that offer extends to the alien as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.