V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
3,467 Posts
I already have a trip planned (OK it's in the works) To go down to Deal's Gap. I'm coming back a Dragon Slayer. It's gonna be one hell of a ride !!!:D About 800 miles to get there, leaving on Fri AM 5/02, ride all day Sat, and run home sunday in time to get some sleep before work on Mon. I figgure about 2K miles for that weekend. I'm debating Sturgis, depending on funds and arrangements. Laconia is gonna happen. Factory tour in York is gonna happen. The Curtiss Museum in Hammondsport, NY. Probably the Indian Museum in Springfield, Mass.
Yep, I'll be busy.........

And Cooperstown....... National Baseball HOF.... Can't forget that one.

· Banned
3,467 Posts
fourhour said:
Maybe we can do a New England Eyeball. Got pleanty of local members here including Guido, TDickman, Rocko, and we can't forget Dean and the rest of the New Jersey and New York crew!:D
HA !! I feel like a mobster ...... {in my best Rocky voice}
I'm wit da NY crew, pay up or blow up.........

BTW, I'm always up for a ride. If anyone wants to join in I'm planning on a May 2 ride to Deal's Gap for the weekend.

· Banned
3,467 Posts
NY bike week

It looks like it's a 1st year thing. I've never heard of it. It's only about 4 hours from me so I may just hafta hop over. It's between Oswego and Watertown, off I-81.

The New York Motorcycle Week is a brand new event organized by the Connecticut Bike Week staff, merchants, and businessman. Look for more info in the days and weeks to come.

Congratulations New York State! See you there in 2003! - Ed Buley CBW Founder

Dates: July 14 - 20th 2003
• In the Heart of the Country
• Big Apple Custom Motorcycle Show
• Main Street Motorcycle Show
• Miss New York Biker Babe Contest
• The Great American Motorcycle Circus
• Official Motorcycle Run
Rally Info @ Tombstone Saloon in Clinton, NY
Contact Ed Buley (315) 486-0730

THE FARM RUN
Support Run to Aid Central New York Dairymen
during New York Motorcycle Week

Berny's Farm & Family Campground
County Route 48
Sandy Creek, New York

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.