V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Looked ok until it started to go straight. I kind of took offence to the last trailer though. I dont think it would hurt this ole girl during filming. 99 fxst evo, stage 4 SE engine, nitrous, ya de ya de ya.. If anybody knows where she is I would love to buy her back, Last known in Delaware or Maryland, Purchased on consignment from Savannah HD.

·
Lighten up!
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Peacekeeper said:
Looked ok until it started to go straight. I kind of took offence to the last trailer though. I dont think it would hurt this ole girl during filming. 99 fxst evo, stage 4 SE engine, nitrous, ya de ya de ya.. If anybody knows where she is I would love to buy her back, Last known in Delaware or Maryland, Purchased on consignment from Savannah HD.
sorry peacekeeper I didn't even see that until you said something and I watched it again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
bike

i need him to cut my grass , sounds like a lawnmower to me but that's a 1800 anyway ,, if it was a single pen crank it would sound alot better with the VH pipes , but i ride a 1300 with Jardines open drags . but it was a good clip it gave thanks to the VTX board,, the Harley **** wasnt cool though apples to oranges again .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts