V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
doof member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to convert the tail lights on m 04 Roadking Custom to the RKC lights. Does anyone know if they fit with the hard leather bags on the custom?

:blink:

Attachments

·
Free agent
795 Posts
If you are referring to ROAD KING CLASSIC..(RKC), yes they will. I switched my light bracket from the standard to the shorter version which are an in between and are offered in the HD catalog. Part number 68611-98. It's three inches shorter than standard and fills in the gap between the bags and the fender where all the brackets are exposed. It's subtle but it works!

Narrow Chrome Directional Bar

Enhance the rear profile of your Softail® or Touring model with this Narrow Chrome Directional Bar that enhances the visual proportions of the bike. At 10 inches wide, this die-cast, chrome-plated bar is 3 inches shorter than the stock bar and features the same great quality.

68611-98

Fits '86-later FLST, FLSTC and '93-'96 FLSTN models and '91-later Touring models (except '04-later FLHRS and FLTR models). (Does not fit with Flat Lens Turn Signal Module P/N 91699-99A.)

MSRP US $46.95

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
BUDKING said:
I want to convert the tail lights on m 04 Roadking Custom to the RKC lights. Does anyone know if they fit with the hard leather bags on the custom?

:blink:

They will fit. I have some lying around, cheap if you are interested.

Adam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts