V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
I believe u can just change the head and not the drive unit , It all depends on where u r at as to having to adjust the mileage / kilom record and if u want u may also check aftermarket instead of factory item and save alot of cash in your pocket instead of putting in theirs. Good Luck
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.