V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I went the last couple years. Had a good time. Bars can let you drink out on the sidewalks so you can see your ride. I never saw a cop busten stones, even when I painted a big BLACK line in front of the bar. I'm plannen on go-en if it's not wet. Not that I don't like it WET. Just not from the sky. Joe, where do ya hang at bike week (really weekend)?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well bro, since my V-Rod is still in the shop for a frame swap and other maintenance, I'll be riding the cage. :p

When I can get an early day I'll run up there to see what's going on, there is just no way my bike will be done before then. :(

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Bummer. I'm going to try to make it on Sat. Hope it doesn't rain. My tire has no skin left. I'll just have to drink more, I mean slow down. LOL

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Made it on Sunday, PERFECT weather. 60ish, sunny, perfect. Took rt 63 up, nice color in the tree's, wife kicken back, very nice ride. Made it to torringtn and the ROAD CLOSED, couple thousand bikers filled the streets. Cool sight, jetted over in front of the first bar and I was on my way. Scoped around at some rides, bought some goggles and crap, settled into the bar for a couple. Came out an hour later and the whole dam street was empty??? Looked like a bom threat or somethang. When they say it gonna end at 4 they aint kidden. But the sun was gowin bye bye and the wifey was getten cold. So I gave the wife a choice, COLD for a nice putt on the roads back? Or fast and cold for half the time on the highway. She said, I'm gonna be cold, so the faster the better. HOT DAM, the OK from the OL to break new records. I kicked it to a buck at the top of the ramp and kept on goin. Unfortunitly for the 5 bikers in front of me that had that same idea and didn't know that the stateties where waiten, they were dummen. I saw the look's on their faces as I stuck past without getting nailed. See that goes to show ya, aways say the that 1 MORE BEER. It can save you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts