V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Seasoned Wrench
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya know how the beginning of a AA meeting starts with the statement... "My name is ***** and I'm and alcoholic"? Well, here is another take on it...............

"My name is Rick and I'm an idiot. I voted for America's stupidest fu#king president in the nations history." Bush is a freaking fu#ktard.

Rant over.

GOD HELP OUR COUNTRY, especially the voters!

peace--

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Forgiven my son ........... Bless you

Well at least you are willing to consider the possability you erred in your judgement. Other are adamant about having made the right choice and are still defending their position.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
MadCity said:
I go to Sex Addicts Anonymous meetings. To pick up chicks.
Damn...where are the meetings? :wootdnc:

·
Banned
11 Posts
razorsedge said:
Ya know how the beginning of a AA meeting starts with the statement... "My name is ***** and I'm and alcoholic"? Well, here is another take on it...............

"My name is Rick and I'm an idiot. I voted for America's stupidest fu#king president in the nations history." Bush is a freaking fu#ktard.

Rant over.

GOD HELP OUR COUNTRY, especially the voters!

peace--
and YOU could do better?........:roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :nope:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
rev__jim said:
and YOU could do better?........:roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :nope:
My 8 year old grandaughter speaks clearer english...:laugh:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I'm not saying he's done the best job expected, but given the alternative at the time, its a damn site better. At least his approval rating is 3 times better than Congress. What about all those fuktards?

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
My 8 year old grandaughter speaks clearer english...:laugh:
it should be: you could do gooder.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
thatoldbike said:
I'm not saying he's done the best job expected, but given the alternative at the time, its a damn site better. At least his approval rating is 3 times better than Congress. What about all those fuktards?
No argument on Congress but how much better is really lousy over incredibly lousy :hmmm:

·
Registered
886 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
No argument on Congress but how much better is really lousy over incredibly lousy :hmmm:
....guess it's kinda like saying, "I'm not in last place-second-to-last, but not last."
I have to tend to agree with 'thatoldbike' guy, considering the alternative at the time; John Kerry (not a soldier who is phoney, just one full of baloney <-- see, made a rhyme).
Of course everyone is haveing 20/20 hindsight right now curious as to if he would have done any better of a job - no on can say either way.
Now we are 13 months out for another Presidential election and everyone (too early IMO) is circling the wagons around their chosen candidate.
The problem is none of them seem to be presidential material.#@SasF#

...the real scary thing...if Swm were to run for POTUS...I'd vote for him.
:blink:

...I think I need therapy...

·
Registered
442 Posts
If a presidential candidate I would work to eliminate pay for congress and senate. Make them public servants rather than paid positions. Take that money to provide more police and jails. Yes I know its a proposition that would never come about but heck, a guy can dream can't he.
BC:thumbsup:

·
Registered
746 Posts
thatoldbike said:
99.9% of them are fuktards they are all spineless and should be run off. None of them are in touch with the country anymore just the lobbiests.{salute(

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Well, you have only one more year of the "fu#ktard" before Hillary takes over. Then we're really gonna have some fun.....:whatever:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Shaw_2112 said:
Well, you have only one more year of the "fu#ktard" before Hillary takes over. Then we're really gonna have some fun.....:whatever:

Yah, I can hardly wait...this is the most pathetic group of candidates I have EVER seen:thumbsdn:

"Vote for Pedro"

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
AZFXSTB said:
Yah, I can hardly wait...this is the most pathetic group of candidates I have EVER seen:thumbsdn:

"Vote for Pedro"
Amen to that.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
bcnasty said:
If a presidential candidate I would work to eliminate pay for congress and senate. Make them public servants rather than paid positions. Take that money to provide more police and jails. Yes I know its a proposition that would never come about but heck, a guy can dream can't he.
BC:thumbsup:
Do that and all you'd have in positions of power are the power mongers that pay the lobbyists now...

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Timmy_D said:
...the real scary thing...if Swm were to run for POTUS...I'd vote for him.
:blink:

...I think I need therapy...
[/left]
I agree....

you need therapy...:roflback:

·
Registered
171 Posts
If Shrillary is nominated(she will be) and wins(she won't) then Billy boy could push for his National Sexcare Plan that quarantees and insures that every man that gets a blowjob has not had sex and has therefore not commited adultry..:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
sniper said:
If Shrillary is nominated(she will be) and wins(she won't)
Two words; nail and head. I'm willing to bet anyone on this forum 1 dollar that "americas mayor" is the next "americas president".....Most of this country is willing to bitch but still fearful.
Anyone who wants to take the bet must come shake on it...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts