V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I confess, I don't just like owning a Harley, I love it. I admit that I enjoy the fact that people like to look at my bike. It makes me happy that people stare at me and point. I get a thrill out of the thumbs up I get at traffic lights, especially from kids. I like when I come out of a store there are people standing around the scoot. I think scaring old ladies when I rev the throttle can be one of the better parts of my day.

I stand up and say that one of the best things I get stoked over is the fact that women dig the bike. Maybe I'm a pig (pardon the pun), but screw it. Chicks love it, and I don't mind.

How many people here will confess that they get a charge out of the attention their Harley brings them? I can't be the only one.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Me too!:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sporticus-

Noticed your image with your name is the "Golden Section". What is the significance? By the way my bike won't be in 'til Jan. - can't wait to get "the look"!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gfyoung3 said:
Sporticus-

Noticed your image with your name is the "Golden Section". What is the significance? By the way my bike won't be in 'til Jan. - can't wait to get "the look"!
The Golden Section, Golden Mean or several others it's called by. It's my thinking about the Chaos Theory.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I had to sell my '75 Stingray to finance my Deuce and it did turn heads and gather attention, but I never had strange HOT women ask me for a ride in the car like they ask for a ride on the bike.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Me, toooo!

Ok, I can understand the attention. Maybe even more than you. I get stared at all the time. Had a couple of converstions with some fellas while riding. I get the stares, the finger pointing, and the thumbs ups, from both genders. Even a few jaw drops. Why? I'm a lady rider entering a mans world of motorcycles. You know what? It feels great!!:D I've always said motorcyles are man magnets.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
chingon said:
There is nothing sexier than a female straddling some Milwaukee Iron.

Wanna bet? I was looking down at this young lady one ti... :eek:

YEA! Go EasyRiders!

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
chingon said:
There is nothing sexier than a female straddling some Milwaukee Iron.
Well it's up there anyway. (Especially when it's you Ftby24!)

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I have considered carefully the opening post.

Having taken the matter under advisement..............

And after consulting current case law dealing with the matter....

All I can think to say is..............

LOL! Here comes the friendly reminder to ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts