V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Condor motorcycle wheel chock that I installed in my trailer and used one time. I have since sold the trailer and have no need for it. I had two of them in the trailer and installed the other Condor chock on my motorcycle lift. It sure makes life easy just riding the bike on the lift and into the chock. The chock then holds the bike in place so you can climb off it and secure it.

Here's the info they give on their website. It cost $170 plus shipping new and I"m asking $150 shipped to your door, OBO.
843-621-3834

http://www.condor-lift.com/product.asp?ItemID=1011

CONDOR SC-2000
The Condor SC2000 Trailer Only Chock is a fully adjustable wheel locking system capable of accommodating front and rear wheel sizes from 14-22” / 80-220W. The patented locking mechanism effortlessly and securely supports your motorcycle in an upright position on all transportation Platforms. As a Trailer Chock it easily snaps on and off all transport platforms. Attaching and detaching the unit takes only a few seconds.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Those of you that work on your bike by youself and pull it on a lift know how hard it can be to get it secured by yourself. This chock makes it safe and a snap....Can I get an offer on this chock ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts