V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ovanay elinquentday
Joined
·
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, if I buy the Harley jig for cutting/tapping the compression release openings in stock heads, are there any other delinquents who need/want this done?

I'm not looking to make any money off this, I'm just wondering, if for a minimal cost, there's anybody else in the area that needs this done. I'd just be looking to defray the cost of buying the jig.

Not a big ticket item, but I thought I'd throw it out there...
 

·
EASY DOES IT
Joined
·
8,914 Posts
GPO03FatBoy said:
Ok, if I buy the Harley jig for cutting/tapping the compression release openings in stock heads, are there any other delinquents who need/want this done?

I'm not looking to make any money off this, I'm just wondering, if for a minimal cost, there's anybody else in the area that needs this done. I'd just be looking to defray the cost of buying the jig.

Not a big ticket item, but I thought I'd throw it out there...
I'll check with John (Evil Twin?) down in the "burg"...he's getting/building something and if I know him he'll need em...


Great to see ya back Greg, hows goes the rebuild? If ya hear from Jerry say howdy, we don't see him around here anymore either!
 

·
ovanay elinquentday
Joined
·
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
swmnkdinthervr said:
I'll check with John (Evil Twin?) down in the "burg"...he's getting/building something and if I know him he'll need em...


Great to see ya back Greg, hows goes the rebuild? If ya hear from Jerry say howdy, we don't see him around here anymore either!
Es gehts! so to speak...

Actually it is going well. I'm just taking my time and going through everything. Short of the insides of the tranny (which Zippers did for me), I'll have turned every bolt or fastener on that bike by the time this is through. I am one with the machine - resistance was futile...

I'm down to waiting for a few minor parts, to start putting it all back together. The bottom end and tranny are back in the frame though, so I have a good start.

I miss the big D and Double-D rides!
 

·
EASY DOES IT
Joined
·
8,914 Posts
GPO03FatBoy said:
Es gehts! so to speak...

Actually it is going well. I'm just taking my time and going through everything. Short of the insides of the tranny (which Zippers did for me), I'll have turned every bolt or fastener on that bike by the time this is through. I am one with the machine - resistance was futile...

I'm down to waiting for a few minor parts, to start putting it all back together. The bottom end and tranny are back in the frame though, so I have a good start.

I miss the big D and Double-D rides!
Glad to hear all is coming along with the bike...we miss you on the rides as well...someone has to replace Doug as the instigator!!! :D
 

·
ovanay elinquentday
Joined
·
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
swmnkdinthervr said:
...someone has to replace Doug as the instigator!!! :D

why you are referring to Jerry of course, I know!
 

·
EASY DOES IT
Joined
·
8,914 Posts
GPO03FatBoy said:
why you are referring to Jerry of course, I know!
Well...we can at least see if that stirs him to post...but as for referring to Jerry...:blink:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top