V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a bunch of crap............you need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. I think it1s a scam to get you to join. I wish the VTF people would look into this. What a a srammmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carrie said:
What in the world are you refering too?
When you sign on to VTF, there is a thread at the top of the page that offers ringtones, another offers harley ring tones and another offers maintenace videos. I tried for ever to get the Exhaust ringtone only to have someone want to sell me something. Scam.............
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
B.s.

springer- said:
Those are the NEW google ads. :thumbsdn:
What ever it is it should be removed. Why is google allowed to advertise falsely on the VTF? Get it out of here..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
HDSG said:
What ever it is it should be removed. Why is google allowed to advertise falsely on the VTF? Get it out of here..........
The site makes money off of the ads, so for a little space on the site, DP is making some easy cash to help pay for the site. I don't see a problem with that...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,786 Posts
tekman said:
The site makes money off of the ads, so for a little space on the site, DP is making some easy cash to help pay for the site. I don't see a problem with that...
Just for shitsandgiggles, are you paying for that little ad in your avatar?
 

·
Free agent
Joined
·
795 Posts
It is a scam!!! I did the same thing with a USF ringtone, and you are told that it is complimentary and when you follow instructions, you find that by accepting the terms and conditions of the download that you have just signed up for a program for $6.95 permonth to be in a ring tone club. I had to call T-mobile and within 5 minutes, they had already charged my account with the first month. T-mobile credited my account and put a block on the company for any future re-bills. T-Mobile tells me that it is one of the biggest scams out there, and that many people don't scrutinize their bills that closly and these charges go unnoticed for months or even years. What a business to be in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
fourhour said:
Just for shitsandgiggles, are you paying for that little ad in your avatar?

I'm a supporting paying advertiser of the forum. My ad is the one on the top right "The Best MC Glasses".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,786 Posts
Carrie said:
Yes he is or his username wouldnt be in italics.
Italics? Have to look close.
tekman said:
I'm a supporting paying advertiser of the forum. My ad is the one on the top right "The Best MC Glasses".
Then I thank you for your support of this site.

Like I said, "for shitsandgiggles"! :Dennis
 

·
EASY DOES IT
Joined
·
8,914 Posts
tekman said:
The site makes money off of the ads, so for a little space on the site, DP is making some easy cash to help pay for the site. I don't see a problem with that...
I don't think DP owns this site anymore...I think it's been sold to a marketing company...(I could be wrong though :D)
 

·
Delinquent
Joined
·
1,780 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
I don't think DP owns this site anymore...I think it's been sold to a marketing company...(I could be wrong though :D)
You could be wrong, but I doubt it. Someone should come clean. The early class stepped up when needed. The later classes payed a membership fee to help out.....come clean DP.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top