V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a short hello from a guy that's lurked here for some time and posted when I felt it was a positive contribution.

Started riding at 15, couple of old Hondas, couple of Sportys, and a Low Rider till '85. Layed off for a few years to drag race; then become a private pilot. Guess I had that need for speed for a while. Must have mellowed out, and finally took the time to get back into riding; and found out in the first few miles what I had been missing for so long!

Sorry I didn't introduce myself from the beginning, but better late than never. :spank:

As someone that's participated in and visited a lot of forums over the years, I have to say this is one hell of a place for V-Twin enthusiasts, and I appreciate the privilege to be a member here.

:thanks:

Ben

:cheers:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Ben:

Great to have finally read your introduction thread. Here's a beer and a pancake.

You are right about this fine, two wheeled forum. It is the cat's rectum and more. There is something for almost everyone here at the VTF.

You can eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans. I eat more chicken any man ever seen cause I am a back door man. The men don't know but the little girls understand.

I would like to formally welcome you to this fine establishment. {salute(

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Welcome...thanks for the intro...Enjoy!!!

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P 0 P E Y E said:
Ben:

Great to have finally read your introduction thread. Here's a beer and a pancake.

You are right about this fine, two wheeled forum. It is the cat's rectum and more. There is something for almost everyone here at the VTF.

You can eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans. I eat more chicken any man ever seen cause I am a back door man. The men don't know but the little girls understand.

I would like to formally welcome you to this fine establishment. {salute(
POPEYE:

Seems to be a limited number of greeters at this time.........must be the Holidays.......:hmmm:

From one back door man to another,;) I thank you and swmnkdinthervr for the warm welcome!

:beer:

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Welcome to our friendly little forum. Enjoy yer stay and post away. Plenty of good folks here and a plethora of information of both useless and usefull varieties. Too hip, gotta go!

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
With your title, I thought it was going to be a mis-post from the EAYOR forum. I bet Smokey was on this like a rat on a Cheeto.
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
WVRDKING said:
Just a short hello from a guy that's lurked here for some time and posted when I felt it was a positive contribution.

Started riding at 15, couple of old Hondas, couple of Sportys, and a Low Rider till '85. Layed off for a few years to drag race; then become a private pilot. Guess I had that need for speed for a while. Must have mellowed out, and finally took the time to get back into riding; and found out in the first few miles what I had been missing for so long!

Sorry I didn't introduce myself from the beginning, but better late than never. :spank:

As someone that's participated in and visited a lot of forums over the years, I have to say this is one hell of a place for V-Twin enthusiasts, and I appreciate the privilege to be a member here.

:thanks:

Ben

:cheers:
Well Merry Christmas and welcome to the board! I agree with you 100% about this forum too. I've learned a lot.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and thanks for the intro. Don't worry about being late.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts