V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my heads back from Big Boyz Cycles today as they promised,with a cometic head gasket, my question is there a is there a right side up ? Is it possible to put it upside down ?The instructions do not say, but I have not taken the gasket and placed it on the head to look and see.Thanks in advance for any info.Also when torqueing the rocker arm support plater they call for using a dog bone torque adapter is this needed, is there an alternative?

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
hazer said:
I got my heads back from Big Boyz Cycles today as they promised,with a cometic head gasket, my question is there a is there a right side up ? Is it possible to put it upside down ?The instructions do not say, but I have not taken the gasket and placed it on the head to look and see.Thanks in advance for any info.Also when torqueing the rocker arm support plater they call for using a dog bone torque adapter is this needed, is there an alternative?
I was able to use a crows foot wrench to tighten that bolt. Remember that the crows foot has to be at 90° to the torque wrench to give the right torque. I needed a dog bone to do the rocker cover bolt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts