V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is only a few months old. It appeers that we are on track with a faster server and the connection problems look like they are gone. So, lets get this place rockin!!

We have a long list of members now....many who visit daily. Some post occasionally, some alot, some not at all. What I would like to say is that even a little quick post often leads to valuable discussions and lessons learned for others. No matter how slight the comment, we want to hear it. These forums sometimes take a while to take off but explode overnight. Step up to the plate..make some friends here...ask some questions...share some stories...cut up with us crazies...enjoy being a contributer.

We all (or most of us) visit other forums from time to time. We want this forum grow....to attract new members to our fine forum. Like I have said before....there are never enough forums for a man to visit. The more places we have to share info and our lifestyle with Harleys the better. So tell your friends and riding buds to come on over.

Thanks everyone for the support of this forum.

Later,

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fifth,

The pages are loading much faster than before- great move!!!

I am pretty new to the Harley world, just took delivery of my first Harley ('02 FLSTSI) in March. You guys have already helped me deal with some problems. Alot of times when I go to post a question someone else has already asked and answered my question. From now on you guys will hear more from me even if it's just a chime-in.

This is by far the best forum that I have come across.

Don

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Irondon said:
Fifth,

The pages are loading much faster than before- great move!!!

I am pretty new to the Harley world, just took delivery of my first Harley ('02 FLSTSI) in March. You guys have already helped me deal with some problems. Alot of times when I go to post a question someone else has already asked and answered my question. From now on you guys will hear more from me even if it's just a chime-in.

This is by far the best forum that I have come across.

Don
Alright! That's cool! I have been thinking about what I do when I read these posts. I learn alot here myself. When I read a thread with a response that sounds like a good answer sometimes I don't respond because i think a previous post answers it well or better than I could. But then sometimes it leaves me wondering....."Does anyone else agree with this?" I like to see several people with a"Yeah, i agree with that and that's what I do". It's kind of reassuring and sometimes sparks even more ideas and options.

And don't forget to just jump in with some fun with us. There are some cool people here that love to joke, bullshit, and just have a good time. This place is what YOU help make it to be.

Later,

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Yeah! Let's get this board to rockin' guys!!!:eek: Would like to see more ladies post too!

To the guys - please don't be afraid of us - we don't bite - promise! Well, not enough to hurt anyway!LOL:D

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
deb93fxlr said:
Yeah! Let's get this board to rockin' guys!!!:eek: Would like to see more ladies post too!

To the guys - please don't be afraid of us - we don't bite - promise! Well, not enough to hurt anyway!LOL:D

Hey ladies....I just noticed that DP started a Ladies biker Lair just for you. Thats cool. You can give tips from your perspective to the new or less experienced riders. I for one promise not to peek in there but one or two times a day to see if ya'll are talking about us men. LOL.

By the way deb...it don't matter if your biting don't hurt. It leaves a mark. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts