V-Twin Forum banner

4301 - 4320 of 4323 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Saturday night, 'bout 10 oclock.......not a living soul in this joint! A person could literally die of dehydration and nobody would know until the stench of rotting flesh wafted its way into Off Topic Discussions or Hot Topics or some damn place.

A guy walks into a bar and it's as empty as .............

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hey Bud, how are ya? Good to see old friends.
I am good thanks waiting for spring to arrive.still got snow on the ground here.hope to put some good miles on the fxr this year
just moved my daughter back home from university for the summer gonna be a long summer lol just got used to her being away now she is back for 4 months.
next round is on me

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'll have a few (Can't remember exactly how many...LOL) pints of GOOD Guinness first...then finish up with a nice Irish coffee or 2 or 3...(I only plan on 1 but something always happens, everytime...LOL.). Sleep well. Full Irish breakfast (hold the black pudding...) in the morning, then repeat as required...
Ps EVERY winter I go over to Ireland for several weeks and hike/drink Guinness with my friends over there...like our New England fall, mild weather, good prices AND FANTASTIC FUN/DRINK...By the time I come home, my liver has called for a reprieve...
Pss Want to have fun and save dough? Go on Aer Lingus (Irish national airline) in the late summer to buy your winter tickets on the net. Go direct to their site. Keep checking for a few days until you see some cheap seats...WHEN YOU SEE THEM, HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD READY AND BOOK RIGHT THEN OR THEY WILL BE GONE. I GO EVERY YEAR AND THE MOST I EVER PAID IS $500.00 ROUND TRIP (this is cattle class, but it is off season and most times the plane is not full PLUS I SAVE MY MONEY FOR GUINNESS...REAL VALUE...LOL). A few years ago, I went for 169 bucks round trip thru a special winter sale!!!! I asked the lady on the phone if I was going to be duct taped to the wing for that price...LOL! Usually around 400 bucks plus tax. Great value/great airline. Sorry so long, I start having a couple Guinness, I get long winded. Ride safe and don't drink and drive...

4301 - 4320 of 4323 Posts