V-Twin Forum banner

4281 - 4300 of 4323 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
You can't beat a good Crown Royal, it doesn't even have to be special reserve, just Crown. Good with water, coke of straight.

·
EvilMonger
8,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,282
Hey ya bunch of fu(kers drinks are on me!

Patron for everyone (Not everyone, some I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire).

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Happy New Year 2012, Mark , the original poster of this classic!

We're still hangin' in there buddy! Best to you and the rest of the VTF/HDF

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Happy New Year 2012, Mark , the original poster of this classic!

We're still hangin' in there buddy! Best to you and the rest of the VTF/HDF
................:woohoo:................

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
What he said......

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Hey I'm new to these parts.Whats a newb gotta do to get a drink round here.
Haven't been in here in quite awhile, welcome aboard. Well, at least for tonight, your money aint worth chit in here, whatcha need?

Who's workin' the bar tonight? Who is the guy in the corner with the parrot on his shoulder? Is that sushi ? Who keeps touching my leg ?

Ladies and Gentlemen of the V-Twin forum, me thinks it be time to take back our fine, legendary drinking establishment........Cheers to all of you!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Haven't been in here in quite awhile, welcome aboard. Well, at least for tonight, your money aint worth chit in here, whatcha need?

Who's workin' the bar tonight? Who is the guy in the corner with the parrot on his shoulder? Is that sushi ? Who keeps touching my leg ?

Ladies and Gentlemen of the V-Twin forum, me thinks it be time to take back our fine, legendary drinking establishment........Cheers to all of you!
sounds good quido
lets go!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
What did you guys do last night, the floor is awfully sticky
........long, long, loooong story, you see back in the summer of '84, no that was '88. Yea, '88. Well, back in the summer of '88 my neighbor and I.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................................................................................

4281 - 4300 of 4323 Posts