V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4323 Posts

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come on in the V-Twinforum bar is open

Come on in pull up a seat, have a drink, first ones on me !!!!!!!!

Anyone up for a game of 8 ball ???:D :D :D :D ;) ;)

A long time ago this thread was where many laughs were had. If you've got nothing better to do read through a few of the pages for a blast from the past!!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couldn't let you girls have all the fun.........

You ladies are always saying there are more of us than ladies in the lair !!!!

Maybe if you think were not around you'll post that chaps pick we're waiting for !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Hey Alien,

Just now grabbed a cup of coffee and a slice of pie. My other half was just called out to make the roads safe for the traveling idiots. So I'm left here to amuse myself. Rack 'em up...

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You break, what are you drinking.??(coffee is okay)

I opened this place up in Amsterdam so if you prefer, a smoke maybe ???

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Ahhh man ya' got me all paranoid now... I'm considered safety sensitive in my line of work and 'fraid the virtual cannibis will make me virtually pee crooked resulting in being virtually counselled and sent to virtual rehab.

Lousy break... zilch!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You tax guys need to smoke a little !!!!!! Nothing to be paranoid about in virtual land............................................everything goes !!!!!! Just take the blue pill like Dean says and everything will be fine.............You didn't leave me a shot @#$%^&R^$!!! I missed too !!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dave, I don't care if you play with yourself.:D:D Play away.............what's the first song ?????? Nobody was playing the jukebox anyway......:D:p:p:p

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Who said that??? Whew, must be contact high from all the fumes in here. Ahh what the hell... Pass that bad boy over here and quit bogartin'.

Sh!t sunk the 8 ball and scratched to boot. Does that mean I win? BTW this is some pretty good sh!t... D'ya grow it yerself?

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Aren't there supposed to be some black and white thingies on this piano?

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
All racked nice and tighty... Go ahead Dean, Alien insists I lost!

Want some of this? Nice musty pallette to it!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
OK then. First number will be Classical Gas by Mason Williams. Maybe not...I just remembered that I don't know how to play a guitar. Anybody got a saxophone?

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Can't play a sax either. Just wanted to know what kind of a dork walks around with a saxophone.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Speaking of drugs... I swear to god, the first person to find me a reliable source for codeine will be my hero.

Bill

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Skin flute, oh guess whose already playing that.........And Dave this is virtual..........you can play that guitar !!!! It is Amsterdam so I guess 8balls is okay, gonna be a late one................:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 4323 Posts