V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on the About forum that H-D has informed their dealers what these new colors may be. Has anyone heard or read anything about this? You get so many different stories. I called my dealer and he seemed a little tight lipped. My interest you may ask, well I've ordered the heritage classic and would like insight on colors. Thanks, to all that responed !

Mac, RIDE SAFE ALL

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
What do you want to know.

The two tone is going to be black and silver, and the two solid colors are going to be black and gunmetal grey (whatever that turns out to be). All these bikes will be anniversary models.

Now, this was the original plan, but many dealers bitched big time, so now they are going to hold three additional colors over on selected models. Luxury rich red, Luxury rich blue, and Pearl White. The white will also now be available in the FLHTC.

Of course, unless they change it again.

There is also a rumor that the VRod will be available in two colors, but this is not from the horses mouth.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here ya go:

Every model will have 100th anniversary badges.

First phase is....

Sterling Silver & Vivid Black - New two-tone color combination for the 100th Anniversary.

Gunmetal Pearl - New color for the 100th Anniversary.

Vivid Black

Second phase is :

Luxury Blue Pearl
Luxury Rich Red Pearl
White Pearl

883R will remain Orange and Black V-Rod will come in Sterling Silver & Vivid Black color treatment and in Anodized Aluminum.

If anyone whats to know about a specific model and color let me know.

calvin3

EDIT: The Heirtage comes in all colors except Aluminum.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
While at a local dealer today, saw a letter from the MoCo to the dealers. Yes, the V-Rod will have two color schemes in '03.

IMHO, it doesn't look like buyers in '03 will have the same flexability in color choices.

·
Registered
12 Posts
2003 colors

hey dan, call west branch, they received a fax on colors for 2003, we have a copy of it but buddy has it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts