V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no feedback

There have been sixteen views of this thread.

Why does no one have a comment? Is this issue too hot?
I am called polarizing anti/lib ect.

However, we should not hide from the hot issues.

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
OK I'll jump in.

knuckleheader said:

I am called polarizing anti/lib ect.

However, we should not hide from the hot issues.
This crap is what many liberal colleges have been teaching for years. It gets worse as the years go on.

I have given the middle finger salute more times than I can count when faced with people like this. I refuse to even engage them because that would validate their stupid opinions.

How's this for PC. Most and I mean MOST NOT ALL blacks are their own worst enemy.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
knuckleheader said:

:whisper: Because everyone is waiting for the next six or seven threads you start today? :laugh:

·
doof member
719 Posts
Because it's not hot....it's tired. This stuff has been debated ad nausem. A couple things have happened. 30 years of affirmative action for one. The opportunities are there for minorities. Some took advantage some didn't. Also, the hot topic today is the fact that immigrants of spanish decent are now the largest minority in the U.S. So...the old black/white debate is irrelevant. Eyes are on the hispanic vote, needs, and voice.

I'm with MLK, judge on person on their character. He got his wish with me, anyway. My Dad was a racist from old school Nashville, TN. I call an individual based on the character and integrity they display. Regardless of color or creed.

Someday, we'll all just be Americans (see events of 9-11). Nothing is as binding as a common enemy. We'll be a cohesive population when we are all fighting radical islamists on our soil. Most importantly, we'll be fighting to stay alive because we are Christians who the enemy wishes to eradicate. Well, the Christians that are left. So many are "agnostic", Wicca, Aethist. I guess they can stay and pray to Muhammed. I'll see the rest of you in God's Heaven.

:beer4u:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I think Mr. Butler's brain is overflowing with bullshit. Fortunately I think most intelligent independent college kids will tell this guy to go F... off, or at least I hope they would.

·
Total Nutcase
2,691 Posts
Peacekeeper said:
I think Mr. Butler's brain is overflowing with bullshit. Fortunately I think most intelligent independent college kids will tell this guy to go F... off, or at least I hope they would.

College kids can't tell these guys to F-off. In many colleges now, if you are over a certain age, diversity classes are a required to obtain a degree. It's like the idiots in charge said, "These older guys were never brainwashed as children, so let's make them take these classes"...

I read most of the document. What can you say about it? There is nothing you can do about it. As I read this, I am listening to a radio show about an NFL player who is constantly in trouble with the law. Every possible reason has been brought up... except one. If you mention the obvious, you are racist. So no one comments.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
feedback

Thanks fellas for taking the time to comment.

It bothers me as I see instiutionalized brainwashing as this literature illustrates.

Parents working to provide this "education" don't seem to realize how they're

not being educated. They are being programmed to act and behave in a

certain way.

It's incidious and must not continue.

Not to sound like a broken record, who was that communist that said "give them enough rope to hang themselves"?

Does anyone recall the name?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts