V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate it when I am working days and have to get up early. Usually not this early though. I'm just dreading the old daylight routine after working some quiet nights. Just dropped in to have a little morning coffee with you normal people. Drop a quick post and say good morning folks....this is a good out of the way place for us regular posting members to say how our day's going. Mine is blah so far. LOL

Morning,

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
hey merf buddy hows it goin! just did the shower thing and gettin ready for another day at the VA. jammin to some head east on the digital music and havin a cup of coffee! can't beat it. have a great day!:D

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Good morning, Fifth! I've noticed that all the posts tend to be on the first few topics at the top of the forum page. I think people are too lazy to come way down here!:eek:

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL. Maybe they are afraid that the ladder won't hold. Here I am hard at work ready for my second cup of coffee. I hope everyone is having a nice day anyway.

Later,

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well is anybody going to drink coffee with us or not ? LOL. I bet if it was a beer break we'd have some takers.

Later guys,

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
i switched over to beer now. now more coffee until morning

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Well, I am alittle late. I am sure you guys are boozing it up by now!

Since we are in the Sturgis forum, what does a typical room cost during the Rally?

And since people rent their homes out for the rally, what do they typically charge per day? Do they realize what they are doing???!?!?

*burp*
*whip*
*meow*
*choochoo*

(all in that order!)

:)

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
DP: motel rooms and house rates are totally jacked up in price unbelievable. the houses that people rent out, some are as high as 5000 for the week, and some around 2500 for the week. depending on the size and how many people it sleeps.

as far as motel rooms? eek! i have seen some advertised for over a 100 a night.....which around here, i personally don't find cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts