Cobra Mufflers $300
These slip-ons came on my 17 Fat Boy and they are too loud for my taste.
The chrome is nearly perfect
These have been run about 3000 miles and are just about broke in, the fiberglass packing also looks perfect
The slash can be adjusted up, down, out or ????
They came with standard baffles and the exhaust note was loud and really sharp
I installed Cobra’s “Quiet Baffle” which took a little of the sharpness off but it was still too loud for me
Both sets of baffles are included
On Cobra’s site they show that these fit FLSTF-Fat Boy (07-17) they may fit others also?
New price for the mufflers is $418 and the Quiet Baffle’s are $92.86 plus shipping and tax
The box measures 16” x 26” x 7” and weighs about 8 pounds. It can be shipped however you wish and I’ll split the shipping 50/50. Pay Pal would be most convenient for me.

Mustang Wide Vintage Solo Seat $200
I had this on my 2017 Fat Boy and it also fits other soft tails. It fit well, looked good and was very comfortable. I am 150 pounds and didn’t really need the “Wide” seat so I bought a standard width that fit my backside much better.
This seat is in very excellent condition with no scuffs, cuts or tears.
The seat number is 6FXST8DWV
The catalog number is 76248
The serial number is 676137
Wide Touring for Harley-Davidson Softail Wide Tire 2006-'17 (200mm) | Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Handmade in the USA | Mustang Seats
The box measures 21” x 16” x 16” and weighs about 10 pounds. It can be shipped however you wish and I’ll split the shipping 50/50. Pay Pal would be most convenient for me.