V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whaddaya think? Seperate forum to discuss riding gear and clothing merchants, or just toss it into general or off-topic?

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
I dont have a problem with it. Members have been using the off-topic forum for this type of discussion.

I was going to clean off some of the Regional Events forums since they were not getting used, but, since riding season is starting up, we will see if they start becoming active.

Clothing forum? For discussion of leathers/apparel/rain gear/boots/ protective clothing etc. Anyone? Anyone..?

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
I would think that sooner rather than later folks will be posting in the Regional Events area. Been wrong before and will be wrong again!;) Just my opinion. I'll try to get in there and post some today. If they are going to catch on, they will catch on very soon.

As for a separate forum for "riding gear, etc.", that probably fits well into the "general" or "off topic" forums.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I think General as well. I usually check it & the My Story, the Begining forums when not alot of time to "browse".

My 2 cents.
guido

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
DPrice said:
I dont have a problem with it. Members have been using the off-topic forum for this type of discussion.

I was going to clean off some of the Regional Events forums since they were not getting used, but, since riding season is starting up, we will see if they start becoming active.

Clothing forum? For discussion of leathers/apparel/rain gear/boots/ protective clothing etc. Anyone? Anyone..?

I have been going through these posts looking for a clothing forum and you the administrator has already asked this so please create it A.S.A.P.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts