V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much waiting have just fitted front and rear white walls to my RK custom, can anyone tell me a good quality cleaner to keep them white.
Thanks.

·
Pay Up!
207 Posts
I just cleaned mine Monday and for the first time used "Magic Erasers" made by Mr. Clean. I swear they are whiter than when I rolled it off the showroom floor.

Givem a try!

And Wont scratch paint or chrome...

DISCLAIMER: Try for yourself first!

·
Registered
371 Posts
i had them on my bike for years. i wash my bike once a week because i ride it daily. i would spray the tire with wesleys bleech white spray and then go over it with a nylon brush. the other method i used was the inexpensive brillo soap pads go and wet. using the two together is the best way that i found.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Dude I posted that same question some time ago. I ride an 06 RK classic with wide whitewalls. The best thing I have used is Bleach Brite, Mr Clean Magic Eraser (heavy duty), warm soapy water and the lift. Bring the bike up so tires rotate freely, spray an abundant amount of bleach brite on the tires and let set for a few, spray again. With the Magic Eraser, wet it in the water and begin cleaning. Rinse and repeat as necessary, they will come out very nice. I have also changed the brake pads to the reduced dust varity to help out.

Stand for Something or Fall for Anything {salute(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts