V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
There are plenty of them out there. The key question is: what did you pay for them??

·
moved on
13,396 Posts
Cleanest field in the world, or they hadn't been there long.
Was this field in the middle of Craigslist?

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
Please show us "as found" pics....lol....otherwise ur just braggin'.
Seriously tho, those look far to nice to be simply left out in the elements. In the middle of a field, inside a barn, maybe....
Tim

·
hippie
5,106 Posts
that's a he77 of a field,, field of dreams perhaps..

·
Banned
5,096 Posts
Ya, that's where ALL the good stuff is found. I've been all over this country and have never once seen a Harley just sitting out in a field.
Unless them pickers guys found it rusted to a tractor rim.

It wasn't just that he said, "found in a field", but the "somewhere" is what got me laughing.
Somewhere? Fockin' ey, I would remember the state, city, street, sub-lot, longitude, attitude, altitude.................................. :beer:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Unless them pickers guys found it rusted to a tractor rim.

It wasn't just that he said, "found in a field", but the "somewhere" is what got me laughing.
Somewhere? Fockin' ey, I would remember the state, city, street, sub-lot, longitude, attitude, altitude.................................. :beer:

Ya, his "somewhere" likely is craigslist where you can find bikes identical to those pictured everyday of the week.
He's a real "picker" all right.

·
hippie
5,106 Posts
lol,, yep, pretty much unanimous,, the b/s meter is pegged

·
Ironbutt
7,415 Posts
Nice looking bikes but without more info I can't say whether you got a deal or not.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice looking bikes but without more info I can't say whether you got a deal or not.
I am not concerned with the value of the deals that I make, just want to see more treasures people dig out from different places....

Thx for your answer nevertheless.

·
Registered
623 Posts
man you are one lucky puppy, how about turning some of us onto a couple of your good finds..just where and when do you do all this, is this your job? hobby? do you bleed brown when you cut yourself? curious minds would like to know

1 - 20 of 148 Posts