V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
chrome parts

here another picture DELETED

Should of read where your first post can't be in the classifieds. Should you want to become a site sponsor and pay for your advertising, I am sure you can find the email address to contact.

·
Lighten up!
593 Posts
TNHARLEY said:
From the title I bet he was meaning to post on the Honda VTX Forum since most of their chrome is plastic. Mike

Maybe, but I guarantee a 2005 t-bird has alot more chrome plastic than a VTX, too bad that car failed so miserably!:duh?:

·
Registered
229 Posts
vtxjosh said:
Maybe, but I guarantee a 2005 t-bird has alot more chrome plastic than a VTX, too bad that car failed so miserably!:duh?:
Well at least I've got it in my garage and you don't! So who gives a $hit what you think. Besides it did not fail it was only intended for short time production. Mike

·
Nice to ride again :-)
1,802 Posts
alaskan302 said:
Im gonna sit back and :corn: on this one
I am with you.:cheers:

On a damn spam, banned, classified too:whatever:

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
vtxjosh said:
The car didn't fail, the dealers trying to extract an additional $5-10k on the price failed the car. And like the early '90's and HD stealers, some idiots were more than happy to take them up on that offer. :whatever: :loser:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Cop_Stanger said:
The car didn't fail, the dealers trying to extract an additional $5-10k on the price failed the car. And like the early '90's and HD stealers, some idiots were more than happy to take them up on that offer. :whatever: :loser:
Your so right. I got mine for under invoice thru a ford employee plan so I did not do too bad. But there are a lot of folks who paid way too much just like the PT Cruiser a few years ago. Mike

·
Lighten up!
593 Posts
TNHARLEY said:
Your so right. I got mine for under invoice thru a ford employee plan so I did not do too bad. But there are a lot of folks who paid way too much just like the PT Cruiser a few years ago. Mike
Sorry the car did fail, that's why they cut production way back the last two years and that is also why you paid invoice for it. Even at invoice you could of got alot more car for the money. Sorry but you bash mine I bash yours, you had no reason to bring up the VTX on a stupid post like this one.

·
Registered
229 Posts
vtxjosh said:
Sorry the car did fail, that's why they cut production way back the last two years and that is also why you paid invoice for it. Even at invoice you could of got alot more car for the money. Sorry but you bash mine I bash yours, you had no reason to bring up the VTX on a stupid post like this one.
For your info I work within the Ford organization and the car from the beginning was to only be in production for so long. Yes the dealers did try to lay people away with the first couple of years. But I paid way under invoice and am pleased with my purchase, evidently you are not as happy with your purchase or you would not be hanging around on a HD forum. Maybe you should be hanging on the VTX board where they get their panties in a wad when someone on a HD won't wave at them or talk to them at a gas station. Mike

·
Lighten up!
593 Posts
TNHARLEY said:
For your info I work within the Ford organization and the car from the beginning was to only be in production for so long. Yes the dealers did try to lay people away with the first couple of years. But I paid way under invoice and am pleased with my purchase, evidently you are not as happy with your purchase or you would not be hanging around on a HD forum. Maybe you should be hanging on the VTX board where they get their panties in a wad when someone on a HD won't wave at them or talk to them at a gas station. Mike
I've been in the car business for 15 years so you can say or think whatever you want. I'm not hanging around a HD site I'm hanging around a V-twin site where I paid to be a premium member. Oh, and I do frequently go to the VTX board where I frequently defend the HD product. I don't know where you get off slamming other peoples rides, either you've owned a VTX and the little bit of plastic (for weight purposes) hurt your feelings or you've been dusted by one, either way I'm done discussing this with you! :yawn:

·
Goin' Fast with Class
372 Posts
Tbird, whats it look like?

I learned how to drive in a 55 3spd manual 292 T-bird, back in 1980 or thereabouts. The Old man also had a 57 352 Auto.

What on earth does the new Tbird even look like, can someone post a pic. They don't sell them in OZ.

However, you should see the GTP Falcon. Australia has the best tyre shredding big engine rear wheel drivers out.

·
01 FXDXT / 75 FLH
349 Posts
T-Bird

Aesthetically speaking the new T-Birds don’t look too bad especially with the hardtop on with the round portal type window….but I heard they were absolute dogs on the performance end of things (handling & acceleration). Can anyone with first hand knowledge refute that statement? I personally don’t own one but my wife…….

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Just when this was getting good!!

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
After the initial post, I kept ignoring this one but noticed it was getting bumped frequently. Ater it hit 17 posts. my curiosity finally got the better of me. The rest was like watching a train wreck: You know it's going to be horrible, but you can't turn away.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
....life gets really boring in the winter, huh.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts