V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chrome Pros Plating out of Texas

Anyone ever used them before? I was searching Ebay one day and found them. They have tons of good feedback. Plus they apparently advertise in quite a few mags too. Anyway I just got back my set of 9 spoke black mags for my 04' Ultra all nice and beautifully chromed. I've looked over each wheel really well and haven't found any obvious flaws. I'm very happy so far. They offer a two year warranty on the chrome. They also engrave their own id #'s on the inside for warranty verification. They chromed the set for 560.00 which included return shipping!

There are a couple chrome platers here in Nashville. Chromemasters being one of them. But since they're so famous now with all the bike tv shows they're asking 475.00 PER wheel!! Errrrr.......no thanks!

As far as how the chrome holds up over time I'll just have to see. For right now I'd recommend them. Super job at a great price. I was just wondering if anyone else out there has used them and were happy.
Thanks.

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
Tim, I have used Chrom Pros who are in Corpus Christi to rechrome one of my HD Road Winder wheels when the crummy HD chrome peeled off. So far so good, looks like they did a good job on chroming my wheel. I think most of their business is internet based, their place is a small store front in a wareouse district. Guys seemed nice enough and the job they did for me was on time and looked good. So I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good chrome shop.

·
Registered
657 Posts
A riding bud of mine got a set of wheels from them for his 03 Fatboy.
2 years now and no problems. And that is down here in Mexico on the coast.
Thinking of getting a set for my Roadglide.

Ride Safe,
Vettster

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
Another positive comment for Chrome Pros...

I purchased a set of RK Custom wheels from those guys this time last year. There was a minor problem with one of the wheels that I wasn't quite happy with when I received the wheels. Chrome Pros paid the shipping back and forth and corrected the problem right away.

Not only is their chrome top notch, their customer service is excellent as well!

E :cool:

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent! I've recommended them to a couple friends who are probably going to end up using them.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts