V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i seen somewhere on the internet it showed a chrome gaurd....sort of looked like a brush gaurd for the front of the dyna where the coil is. its v-shaped and really contours to the frame of the bike. if anyone has seen this and know where i can go to look at one on the net, give me a shout. its driving me crazy............

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks tom but that not it. it is almost the whole length of the front frame from the narrow to wide part. almost looks like a radiator cover but its not.
its tubular in design.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry its not an oil cooler looks alot like that but has tubes running horizontal accross the whole length of it. reminds me of onw of those tube grilles that go in the front of a truck.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope not an engine gaurd. looks like the pic of the oil cooler that greg put up but has pipes running down it from the top of the v to the bottom in a horizontal design. i think mabye i was looking at a modified oil cooler of some kind. if i run accross it again, i will post a pic of it.
thanks for all the brain work guys...............

·
Registered
22 Posts
Try a peek at the Arlen Ness stuff around, I think, section 26 of the Zodiac on-line catalogue (zodiac.nl/Uk/catalogonline.html)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.