V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some ladies here in town started a group called the Chrome Divas. Any ladies interested in riding or motorcycles in general were invited to join. Well, the group has taken off so well that chapters are going to begin popping up in other cities. If you are interested in starting a chapter in your town, drop me a PM and I'll get you the info. If you want to see what they're about
http://www.chromedivas.com/
I'm in a couple of pics from a breakfast ride a few months ago, but when they update the website this week sometime, there will be a pic of me and my bike on there as well.

We had our first official meeting on Saturday and then took a ride...great fun!:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Love the name! I wish I lived in Florida. I hope to end up there some day. If I ever do, I'll be sure to look you ladies up.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Life cannot get any better, Ladies and Chrome......:D

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Your welcome HH. Just the thought of a beautiful ladies on bikes makes my day. :D

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Harley Hottie - There is a woman's motorcycle riding group based all over the US called WOW (Women on Wheel's) they have chapter's all over the United States pretty big. If your riding across country they hook you up with people to say with all along the way.

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Think I can start a chapter? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.