V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK people, list those Hog Gifts you found under the tree.

Harley Vintage wall clock that sounds off every hour with a different engine each hour. The clock has a light sensor so it's silent in the dark.

Cycle Dry Blower
HD Micro Fiber Cloth
2 HD T Shirts
HD Denim Shirt
HD Road rub Chrome stick
HD Detail Rags
Classic Cloth detail rag

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Holy Crap!! If it wouldn't be for the Wide Glide no body would know what to get me. Four years now and everything is Harley stuff..........NO MORE UNDERWEAR FOR ME!

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Not too shabby;
  • Die cast replica of my Road King Classic (Franklin Mint)
  • Harley Calendar
  • How to ride safe video (CD)

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Diamondback clutch and front brake cable, 1/2 the parts needed to chrome the front end (FLSTCI), and enough $$$ to get the rest of the parts for the front end, and get my heads ported. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Genuine Harley Belt buckle, pair of "half gloves" that say "Fat" on one hand and "Boy" on the other......pretty cool.....never seen those before. New iPod 30G...if that counts, Harley calandar. Dog got a Harley winter muffler......pretty cute.
BEST HOLIDAY WISHES TO ALL FROM US IN JAPAN! RIDE SAFE AND OFTEN!!

r/ George & Yochan

·
Premium Member
2,522 Posts
I got a Harley clock. The one that goes

potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato

every hour on the hour

·
Banned
17,238 Posts
my wife told me that we can have sex again when the kids are dead

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
well.i'm real proud of my wife! she went shopping without me and came up with some cool stuff:

upper and lower chrome belt guards
front and rear axle nut covers
chrome derby cover

the inlaws sprang for a gift certificate from the local stealership...all in all a pretty good haul!

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Fatboy telephone that blips the throttle when it rings,small diecast motorcycle with clock in it and HUGE bottle (this size should be illegal) of Vodka (non-Harley).:D

·
1,336 Posts
Harley Lamp with Heritage Softail on it. Motor starts revs then take soff like a bat out of hell. Sounds real. Starts when you turn on the ligth. Very Cool Sounds like a real bike with nice pipes.

Screemin Eagle Air Kit

Harley Gloves

Harley Deck of Cards

Chrome Fork Nut covers

All from my great Wife and Kids

I hope everyone had a good Christmas day. We had all the family over and it was a great time.

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
Son and daughter in law got us some flannel sheets. Now the Appalachian Princess doesn't have to go to bed before me and warm my side.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
oil temp dipstick
concho dash
denim jacket
and bless her soul
a new style Craftsman jack.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
GrayRider said:
Now the Appalachian Princess doesn't have to go to bed before me and warm my side.
i'm not believin' that*TIBS*

·
Ridin' with the King
1,352 Posts
Got some stuff for the scooter...
K&N Air filter
HD Nostalgic Round Air Cleaner Cover
Blondies Fork Lock Clock

Also got some cool CD's from the girls...
Thin Lizzy - Johnny The Fox
ZZ Top - Chrome, Smoke & BBQ Box Set

God is good....and so is my family

:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts