V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
01 FXDXT / 75 FLH
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW...did anyone else take advantage of the 50 degree dry day here in the Portland area...nice huh?

·
Registered
322 Posts
62 at 1200 lunch at the coast 200 miles downed for you ice men(or women) been rainin a lot latley merryx mas ride hard cb

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
It hit 54 here today in Mooresville, NC for about an hour or so. My brother and I broke out for about three hours and rode up through beautiful Harmony to breathe some of that good old country air. We put about 120 miles on the tickers beofre the sun went down.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Took the bike out today for about an hour. It was NOT 60 degree's and the last few mile hit a bit of rain But in NJ if you can ride for an hour on Christmas it's a great ride!
JTS

·
"Jane you ignorant slut!"
2,292 Posts
It sure was nice yesterday afternoon. So the bike was done Saturday, did I get out to ride yesterday? Of course not, sick, achy, O'well.

I did get it out a little sat. afternoon after the engine was done. Put about 5 miles on and it developed a pretty loud rattle. I did the top end and the dealer did the cams. Turns out it was my fault, I tightened the adj. push rod lock nut to the top. They tighten to the bottom, so they all loosened up (pretty embarrasing). Got it running just as it started pooring rain. I went ahead and put on about 20 miles. Had to watch the throttle, the back end would start to get loose.

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts