V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unbelievable.....but still on the bikes here in Calgary. It is chilly (45 degrees) but not a cloud in the sky and the sun is shining. It is great to get on the bike and just ride to Starbucks or something, get a coffee and field questions from all the amazed onlookers and droolers......Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Canada!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ha! No riding in Cleveland, Ohio! We had 10" of snow on X-Mas day. Does anyone know if the Dennis Kirk Catalouge sells chrome tire chains?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hi from Toronto Paul -- I'm kicking myself for putting away the bike this year - today it's almost 50 F. - same yesterday. Oh well, if I had of left it out we'd be knee deep in snow - know what I mean? I'm coming out your way next summer - going to ride out with a couple of buddies, cross the mountains to BC and get the bikes flown back - I'll bookmark you and let you know when we're passing through.
Have a great new year!
BigG

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah!!!! Let me know when you are passing through Calgary.....It since has snowed but already the streets are dry due to another Chinook. It was 6 degrees C today and supposed to hit double digits again next week.....hopefully enough to get back on the bike once or twice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts