V-Twin Forum banner

Chick on sport bike with helmet cam meets idiot in a Honda

4K views 40 replies 34 participants last post by  heliman 
#1 ·
Hope this isn't a repost.

This vid is pretty crazy. A girl is riding down the road, some moron driving a Honda just locks up his brakes, spins into her path and takes her out. He tells the cop he was stopped and she hit him. What moron doesn't know it that the whole thing was all caught on her helmet camera.

Vid is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aIasXHYDAk

Story here:
http://socalsportbikes.info/xmb/viewthread.php?tid=34948&page=1

She is OK

By the way, Keep your eyes peeled for a nice cleavage shot too!!!:boobies:

#2 · (Edited)
mikedc3 said:
Hope this isn't a repost.

This vid is pretty crazy. A girl is riding down the road, some moron driving a Honda just locks up his brakes, spins into her path and takes her out. He tells the cop he was stopped and she hit him. What moron doesn't know it that the whole thing was all caught on her helmet camera.

Yeah, that is crazy! That camera sure helped her case (read the website)! Just to show that you can't trust cagers!!! He "swerved" and stopped alright! It is great that the girl didn't have any broken bones or anything worse!

But then again, some people might say this a violation of their privacy and a loss of freedom!!! :roflback: (see the "Photo" threads)

#3 ·
Man, watching that sure makes me angry. What the hell is wrong with some people? The jacka$$ is driving along in the left lane and then just decides to lock 'em up for absolutely no reason....Some people need to lose their licenses permanently (or at least a few years to think it over).

#4 ·
DLL66 said:
But then again, some people might say this a violation of their privacy and a loss of freedom!!! :roflback: (see the "Photo" threads)
I say Fuk'em, when a person isn't smart enough to use common sence the State and Federal government has to step in and us it for them so the cone heads don't mame innocent people.

#7 ·
Looks like he was in the wrong lane to begin with if he didn't have a passenger. He should be charged with assault with a motor vehicle. The only things the news media will say about is that she was wearing a helmet.

#9 ·
I can't believe the guy in the Honda was trying to play it off like she just hit him.

Glad that girl is ok. I hope the cage guy buys her a new R1, and leathers, and helmet, and camera, and...

I hope she gets her day in court and the car driver gets more than an "illegal lane change" or some bogus ticket like that.

Dang... that easily could of been fatal.

#10 ·
:badmood:

I just wish that someone would post this asshole's name, address, and his high resolution picture! ... Maybe even where he works.

It appears that he probably won't have to pay one cent for her bike or medical expenses.

That, combined with the lies he told the cops about her means he should have to pay, in my humble opinion!

:nunu:

#11 ·
Looks to me like he was trying to take her out. One of those accident scams. So I would call it attempted murder.

#13 ·
On the other thread she says that she was trying to pass, but had a bad feeling and hesitated. She's upset that she wasn't able to avoid the accident.

This guy in the Honda has some major driving issues. He's damn lucky that she wasn't an 18-wheeler or he'd be explaning things to his creator. I mean, WTF, there's a breakdown lane immediately to his left, but he decides to turn INTO traffic. Dumba$$.

Perhaps I am looking at it too much, but I wonder if the guy was trying to get in the lane she was in but the traffic in front of him stopped shorter then he was expecting. He panicked, hit the brakes and pulled the car hard right. Of course she did hit him, but when you're traveling east on a northbound highway, that's going to happen.

I hate multi-lane traffic - especially when I am riding in the middle lanes. I hear so many things happen like this. She was essentially pinched between the cars. I am so glad to hear that she's OK.

#15 ·
Low_Rider said:
Perhaps I am looking at it too much, but I wonder if the guy was trying to get in the lane she was in but the traffic in front of him stopped shorter then he was expecting. He panicked, hit the brakes and pulled the car hard right.
I paused the video and it seems the traffic in front of him was a good 5 - 6 cars lengths in front of him when he hit brakes and swerved. Sounds like he was just an idiot. Hope he pays through the nose for causing this accident.

#18 ·
Sometimes when I am tired, or in the past when I was... well, driving illegally, I would see something up ahead that looked like something else... doesn't register with anything I can associate it with. I've always been able to figure it out in time, but it looks like this might be what happened to the guy in the car on the left.

He just seems to be reacting violently to something that isn't there. If you imagine a car immediately ahead of him slamming on the brakes... his reactions are textbook.

My vote is sleepy or toxed up.

#19 ·
WOW! This is one of those instances when I really wish stupidity was painful - but only for the person who's STUPID. Seems to ends up the other way most of the time...

#21 ·
I watched it 3 times to check out the cleavage of the gal helping her out:boobies: :boobies: I am glad she was not hurt...the putz in the Honda deserves one of these:nunu: :nunu:

vafatboy said:
That is some BS.

All I can come up with is kill em damnit.

FUG,

That pisses me off GDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 ·
other videos

Check some of the other videos out on that sight,there was one that said banned for TV the guy wasnt nearly as fortunate but it was his choice.He wont be doing it again, DOA

#23 ·
as all have said; glad that she is OK. the jerk however didnt simply lock brakes and skid. it does appear that he was trying to either hit her or another car as an insurance scam. No one turns the wheel that hard to the right for no apparant reason. it resulted close to a 180.

take a look at the video "stupid people", simply incredible.

#24 ·
Low_Rider said:
Of course she did hit him, but when you're traveling east on a northbound highway, that's going to happen.
I can't see any way at all that anyone other the Honda's driver could blame the crash on her. Like you pointed out, he was going the WRONG way...and she shouldn't need the video to prove it. Just looking at where the damage was on the nut's car and where the car and scoot were should be plenty of evidence to prove that the Honda driver was a liar!

#25 ·
Foremost, I glad she is okay and secondly, that she got the accident he caused on tape. The worse part about this situation is that anyone of the cagers around her could have and mght have done the same stupid move. Fortuantely for her, everyone behind her stopped, and then helped. Notice she had a good safe distance ahead of her.

#26 ·
woodmaster said:
Check some of the other videos out on that sight,there was one that said banned for TV the guy wasnt nearly as fortunate but it was his choice.He wont be doing it again, DOA
I was surprised, it took so long to mention this. I just got up so haven't had time. But those were nice. Put her in some motorcycle leather.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.