V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with Chicago HD?
Specifically their on-line parts ordering program? Sounds like they have great deals, but it looks like a lot of people are having problems tracking their orders.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
TAdams,

To heck with them, if you want to save some money call MASON CITY IOWA H-D(do a yahoo search since I dont have the # handy). He gives 20% discount on ALL harley parts. No chapter membership affiliation needed. And the best part, no tax.

All you pay for is shipping. Order Monday and you can be installing on Thursday.

Be sure to tell him you heard about it on the H-D Forum!

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
tadams,

I ordered service, parts and electrical manuals from Chicago HD via their web site. The manuals showed up about a week later. Smooth transaction.

wyodude

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update to my original post..
I just received the parts I ordered from Chicago HD back in mid April. So it took about 2 months to get a Pulley and belt guard. They got the part number for the pulley mixed up and I got a 16" Fat boy wheel instead, so I had to send it back.
It seemed to take a lot of prodding to get things moving along. Lots of emails and calls.
The good thing is I wasn't in a hurry for these parts, there were no shipping charges. And I got the bill and the parts were as they advertise 20% off.
I think I will try Mason City HD next time though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts