V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry X-mas everyone!
I'm a new member and have been lurking a while just to check the joint out. I'm finding the amount of straight forward honest info will be a valuable asset to have.
My riding began back in the late 80's on a used Suzuki gs750. All my friends were on Harleys. The Zook was strictly a cash flow issue. My plan was to steady up my skills on a cheap bike then get my Harley. Well, as they say, life happened. New condo, 2 kids, new house, wife needs a new car, etc...
Anyway, 20 years later, my '05 RKC sits in the garage waiting for the snow to disappear.
I drive a truck for a living and spend tons of time in traffic living in the northeast, so when I ride I search for open road. I haven't gone too far yet as I wanted to be fully acquainted with the bike. Summer '06 will bring lots of miles.
The forum is great, again, the info is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all.
CherryHD

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Welcome from Shelton,CT:cheers:
Maybe we will run into each other,Enjoy the bike:woohoo:

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Welcome from Broad Brook.

There are plenty of back roads around the state to leave the traffic behind for sure. Enjoy the new ride! :woohoo:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am in Connecticut too. Next time I pass a truck, I look to see if it's you.

RK is cool.

See you on the boards.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Welcome!! We're practically neighbors. Hopefully the weather will clear early this year, so we can get out there. In the mean time, if you want to get involved in snowblower competitions......................;)

G

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Addicted

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I'm already hooked on this site. This is my fourth trip through today.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Retired Bubblehead
202 Posts
Welcome from Colchester! Actually went for short ride yesterday, can't wait for the weather to change.
:cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts