V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the flyer for the spring rally ....
Bands
Jackyl, Edgar Winter Band and the Nighthawks
Dates Apr 25,26, and 27 ...
For you thats not been or prob not heard of this rally .. Its a kicka** rally
its in Western NC in the smokies .. and its close to The Tail of the Dragon ...Weather is pretty good here by then ...If you cant make this one there is a Fall rally too....

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea .. a few times ... just thinking about a ride down that way if the weather breaks this w/end ..

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
More information??

Can you post a little more information on it? It looks like it would be lots of fun. It's only a few hour ride to there for me. Is this one actually in Cheokee? I know in the Fall there is the rally in the Valley which is in Maggie valley. I plan to try to make both if the rally in the Valley is not the same week end as the Trail of Trears ride again this year.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The spring and fall rally's are on the indian resv. its at the ceremonial grounds. The Rally in the Valley is the NC dealers rally .
admission $25.00 for the 3 days
Three-day swap meet
Easyriders tour truck
ride in bike show
and if you gamble there is gambling on the reservation
info on motels and camping www.cherokee-nc.com or call 1-800-438-1601 .... If you camp I stay at Indian creek campground .. good friends of mine run it ..
If you trout fish there is good fishing on the resv...
Hope this answer your question if not let me know and I will try and get the info for you ....

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Thealien,

Was in Lake Lure last Sunday, temp near 70, so many bikers one would have though there was a rally going on. Only live about 20 miles from this place. Spend allot of time on the weedends in the summer and fall at Chimney Rock and Lake Lure . Lots of nice sites on the beach from the porch of Margaritagrill May through September.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been there several times ... good riding down 74 ,, 9 and 64 ...

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
I frequent Marqueritagrille regularly (It Rock's) during riding season. Drove by the other week during the cold snap in the cage on the way to Heavenly Hogs for somehting to do.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Spring rally

I plan to make the spring rally. I'm working on trying to get a room for Sat night now. I have to work Friday night. It's less then a four hour ride over so I hope to head over early Sat morning. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I going to try and plan somthing and get everyone thats going together .. Details to follow ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts