V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Seasoned and Baked
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first I thought this pic was 'Photochopped', but I now believe it to be real; or should I say unreal? Can you say excessive?

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
The bike's for real. That same pic was recently posted here as well as a couple more of the same bike. Seems one of them included a near-naked gal sitting on it.

·
Seasoned and Baked
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
masstch said:
The bike's for real. That same pic was recently posted here as well as a couple more of the same bike. Seems one of them included a near-naked gal sitting on it.

Sorry about the re-post. I hadn't seen this one before.

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
Nope...I don't believe it's for real. No way to clutch it or use the front brake.
That guy wouldn't last a mile on the freeway....either LEO would have him in a heartbeat or he would be greased by a cager gawking at him...

:blink:

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Dammit, I though this was going to be nudee bars.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
steveusmc said:
Nope...I don't believe it's for real. No way to clutch it or use the front brake.
That guy wouldn't last a mile on the freeway....either LEO would have him in a heartbeat or he would be greased by a cager gawking at him...

:blink:
Dang it! Are you gonna make me hafta find the other thread?:spank:
The search feature is a pain here as it won't even search for three letter words such as "ape" and it won't do quoted phrases either...
I've been meaning to post a rant about that...hmmm.

Oh well, maybe somebody has the other thread saved somwhere.

·
Registered
271 Posts
It's for real, I've seen that bike here in the St. Louis area:yikes: , in fact that pic is from not far from here
Not sure how comfortable it would be to ride,plus picking June bugs out of your armpits wouldn't be fun:thumbsdn:

·
<><
3,971 Posts
That'd be quite the sight in the rear view mirror of a cage during a full brake stop......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts