V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
captainlee said:
Robert great looking bike, wow now I know a celeb !!!!!
Yea... well I rather they give me the NEW Fat Cat that has the O2 sensor bungs welded in. Now that would be something to crow about. that would sure make me consider a new closed loop system for my EFI this Summer.

·
Sub Par Member
769 Posts
Bike looks great!

I got a laugh out of you being able to distinguish the difference in tastes between red or blue loctite.

I just put a D&D Boarzilla on mine and I couldn't be happier. Not a celebrity like you, though.:D

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Is that a oil SPOT under the bike???!!!! Man I would wring the techs neck that did that work!!!!:2flips: :roflback:

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
Is that a oil SPOT under the bike???!!!! Man I would wring the techs neck that did that work!!!!:2flips: :roflback:
funny that wasn't mentioned in the article.....now that he is a celeb maybe someone could go down and help him use the right colored silicone.......lol j/k beatiful scoot..i must admit i am a little jealous.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Congrats! BTW, why are you eating the lock-tite?

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wrench... Eat me and where is the copy for your web site?
Chop: I'm jealous that you have a Texas Chopper.
8-Ball: It's like Tequila... you shouldn't be closing your lips, just take another shot.
Hogg 31... Don't even ask... just wish I had three hands.
pa-glazier: And even better, it's 0% grams of trans fat!
Snaps: The make a great pipe. Congrats on the Boarzilllllaaaaaaaa!
The rest of you guys: THANKS!

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Congrats and that's a great looking bike. I just received my D&D FatCat this afternoon for my Ultra. I was planning on installing it this weekend but a Patriot Guard Ride came up on short notice so I'll be doing that instead.

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
maybe I'll get my own cable TV show now.... then I can sell out and start selling crappy toys and Mens cologne....

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You know... after watching that show all season, I really don't think I could build the bike in 30 days. That crap is a lot harder than it looks on the other shows. At least B or B shows the nuts and bolts of the build in a more realistic world. I'd spend 3 weeks just trying to lace one rim. My hats off to the guys that really build these things for a living.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Congrats. Brock, Good looking scoot. Maybe i can get a picture with you & the OCC boys at easyrider bike show! Or enter in the show. U never know. A 1st place trophy will look pretty good on the ol mantel. Londogs

1 - 20 of 35 Posts