V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where are you guys finding the best bulk prices for ammo? have 40 s&w and 45acp may be looking for some 4/10 revolver ammo if i pick up a judge at the end of the month.:)

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
I shop the Sportsmansguide.com and they seem pretty competitive and have fast shipping. Never had an issue with anything I bought there plus they are close in South St Paul, MN. The owner is a good guy and community supporter as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
cheap ammo

ammoman.com free shipping to your door , no tax, price listed is price paid. also if they list it its in stock fast shipping:woohoo:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I shop the Sportsmansguide.com and they seem pretty competitive and have fast shipping. Never had an issue with anything I bought there plus they are close in South St Paul, MN. The owner is a good guy and community supporter as well.
I ordered a couple boxes of .380 from them back when it was in high demand. It was on back order for, I think, over a year but I did finally get it. Prices weren't too bad.

Can't beat WalMart though for white box Win FMJ.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Decided to get into reloading.... Got a rcbs rock chucker two with piggy back two coming from ebay, 3000 bullets from montana gold, 3000 brass case from auction arms, bought the lee carbide set with 4 dies for 40 s&w, looking for tumbler, and scale. Also looking for powder and primers will most likely find a place to pick these up to avoid the outrageous shipping charges. Also looking for some good reloading guides.

·
Bowhntr
282 Posts
Yup, Wally-world seems to be the place for good deals around here. They've got some great prices on alot of stuff. I typically buy 7.62 Russian (Ulyanovsk) there for $4.59 a box (20 ct.). You can get it for $3.69 from CTD but by the time you pay shipping, it's a wash.

Lately, I've also been snapping up the 550 Federal bulk packs of .22LR for $18.50. Also getting a sweet deal for .30-06 and .243 Federal PSP for $13.79/bx. Federal Brass is awesome so that's an added bonus. Great values for .40 S&W, 380 Auto, etc., as well. What's not to like? Get it while you can.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Don't buy cheap third world crap ammo....You get what you pay for...even if it's just for plinking, the **** can be dangerous.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Cheap Ammo, In Stock Ammunition Ready to Ship
Use Code "5off200" to receive $5 off your purchase of $200 or more!
outdoorlimited.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts