V-Twin Forum banner

401 - 416 of 416 Posts

·
Ride Free
1,000 Posts
Were you at the Yuma run this past weekend? There was a vendor selling glasses like these and I bought a pair on Friday. I liked 'em so much I went back to his booth on Saturday and bought a second pair.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Bump

Just bought the 3rd pair in 7 years for the little lady. She's going to try the polarized lens this go round. She has a problem with dry eyes (especially when riding) and has tried many differnt brands and nothing else fits the little head and seals like these.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
SPECIAL OFFER -- GOOD UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 2009

Buy 1 Pair Of Glasses Get FREE Glasses Bags

Buy 4 Pair Of Glasses And Get FREE Priority Shipping Upgrade (first Class Is Normal Shipping Class) AND FREE]/b] glasses bags.

Buy 5 Pair of Glasses and Get FREE Priority Shipping Upgrade, FREE Glasses bags for all, and a FREE Throttle Rocker!

This ad and forum need to be mentioned to receive special.

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
Do you have any that can take prescription lenses? They want waaaaaay too much for their frames.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #409
SPECIAL OFFER -- GOOD UNTIL APRIL 1, 2010 -- GOOD FOR VTWIN FORUM MEMBERS ONLY!

Buy 4 Pair Of Glasses And Get FREE Priority Shipping Upgrade (first Class Is Normal Shipping Class) AND FREE]/b] glasses bags.

Buy 5 Pair of Glasses and Get FREE Priority Shipping Upgrade, FREE Glasses bags for all, and a FREE Throttle Rocker!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #410
END OF YEAR SPECIAL:

SPECIAL OFFER -- GOOD UNTIL JANUARY 1, 2011 -- GOOD FOR VTWIN FORUM MEMBERS ONLY!

401 - 416 of 416 Posts